Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"good Pot"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by quasar, May 25, 2007.

1. How many bowls of really good pot should one have to smoke before their high ?

2. 1/2 bowl to a full bowl depending on your tolerance level and how good the weed is.

3. Depends on tollerance and quality. Drugs are different for each person

4. This guy asks a lot of ridiculas questions Ive noticed. Have you never smoked a bowl before to know the answer???

He asked once if he needed lights for his grow room or if he could just leave his containers on the grow room floor and expect them to grow w/o??---Its like gee guy cmon

I think hes just having trouble asking if good pot is better than bad, or maybe get him higher off less opposed to smoking bad

5. Every strain and sack has varying potency, and bowl size is subjective between people. I like to judge how "good" the weed is by saying how many full/average hits it takes to get blazed. Average good dro is about 4 hits for me and I smoke everyday.

6. Mid grade about half way, but as far as what is refferred to as kill you should get an immediate head change at the first hit.But mid grade to high grade, after a bowl you should be blitz.