good plan?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackChucks, Jan 14, 2014.

1. So I get drug tested but there is very minimum supervision when being administered. The door is just opened and sometimes ask to see one hand visible.

Do you think these following products can be used to pull off a successful and discreet substitute.

Product 1  or  Product 2 ; along with Thigh Strap

Minutes before going in, my homie will privately fill the squeeze bottle with clean sample and then I attach it to a strap in my thigh area (with rubber gloves).

Then I will quickly enter and do the 1min paperwork (place has no lines) and then use the squeeze bottle right after into a dipstick style drug test. Then restrap bottle to leg, actually pee in the toilet, and then wash my hands.

I think the temperature should be good since the clean sample will be like 4-5 min fresh accompanied by body heat. I believe 2 oz is the required amount of urine to sample so a a 4oz bottle should be sufficient size.

so what do you think playas?

2. Why would you really pee after?

3. To make it sound legit

4. When I passed mine, I suran wrapped a cleaned out condum to my inner thigh instead.
    Poke with safety pin drain to cup.
    I think it keeps it warmer better too.

5. I tried that but the stream was way too slow. How did u drain it fast enough?

6. Dude how can they ask to see one hand visible... You gotta hold your dick with one hand, and the cup with the other.

• Like Like x 2

Cut and tear a bit n push.   

8. Gotcha. I have used shampoo travel bottles before with success