Good Places to Buy Bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by m0da, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Ok so i've run into a little bit of a problem im online searching for a new tube and precooler found the molino line tobe appealing here on grasscity. the only problem is i have a discover card and grasscity does not accept it. i was just wondering if you guys knew any other good sites to order from. also im looking for a device like the herb iron i know there are other ones but cant seem to find them online or figure out the names, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. You could always get a Visa or Mastercard debit card from a bank - open up a checking account.... Credit cards are bad anyway ;)

3. Gotta establish credit or you will be screwed later in life.

4. paypal account and have it linked to your bank account..

otherwise try your local headshops if you haven't.

5. Happy Belated welcome to the city :hello:

6. establishing credit has nothing to do with the OP's issue. He has a Discover card and most places don't accept it. The easiest thing would be to either go to a store and put money on one of those disposable VISA or Mastercard type things... or get a checking account with a debit card that has a VISA/MC logo on it...

7. To actually answer your question since everybody seems to be ignoring it there are like 10 threads in the past 2 pages with a similar question to this and I'm sure there given the same answer, head to ALT (aqua lab technologies) for your classy highend pieces, Bitfreak for the crazy slides and unique pieces, Toro pieces are sold there too, and finally Etsy for your custom pieces a bunch of good blowers on there, special attention to dwb and GMD (glassmansdoll), with dwb being better suited for bongs even has a nice produciton line piece on there as well from dwb that ya should check out. But yea shop around idk if those accept discover or not but those are good places to look.

8. I don't know... I always thought we weren't allowed to mention competitors.... at all....

9. if I get in trouble for it then so be it but basically everything I just said has been said on this forum at least 100 times if not more. I was under the impression as long as I didnt post a link then it wasn't against the rules. But wuteva happens happens.