Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good place to hide weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Felix 47, Apr 25, 2011.

1. #1 Felix 47, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    So my family and I are moving and I have no place I can easily access my weed pipe and lighter besides my pillow. It's a tempurpedic pillow so I cut a hole in the side big enough for all that plus eye drops. If you squeeze it you can feel the pipe but.. What do you guys thing about the hiding spot? I'll upload pictures if I can.. Can I upload straight from my iPhone? My computers charger isn't working now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Well you sound underage, not sure if this is true or not but if it is, wait till you're 18 then move out and don't worry about hiding your stash. Now if you're really over 18 I'd recommend a small mason jar. Good luck.

3. Didn't I just see this exact thread name with a few pages like a few hours ago?

4. Pillow sounds good. Just go with that dude.

5. Ooh it wasn't me cause ad you can see I only have 1 post :)

6. nothing like the good old rectum ;)

7. that nice ass pillow your mommy and daddy bought yas cost a lot of dough. cutting it up was pretty dumb.

8. Haa lots of negativity. Anyway I'll be in high school when im 19 haa.. And I got the pillow myself from a garage sale and I have a newer one anyway. Could I upload pics directly from my iPhone?

9. i say cut into the frame of your bed
    and unless your parents arent crazy snoopy i usually hide it the pokcet of my pants at the bottom of my drawer

yeah you can just add it ass an attachtment

10. Sounds good once we get into our next house. Thanks for ideas and stuff

11. Haa.. How do I make those a little smaller?

12. I hide mine in my computer, but since you said that your computer charger isn't working I know that you have a laptop. So that won't work.

13. I use an empty CD drive bay in my PC. I have two empty bays so I keep my MFLB in one, and my grinder in the other.

14. hmmm looks good and you already made the hole so i guess
    just put a pillow cover over it so nobody can see it straight out lol but yeah i would do that too if my pillow could be opened

15. Yeai put the Dora pillow over it :) looks nice and innocent. Well see how it does

16. what's with the Dora? lol.

17. Uuh I don't know. I made it a long time ago in class and I take pride in it haha