Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good place to blaze at/around hotel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 520medicineman, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Tomorrow I'm heading up to Phoenix for an 80th birthday party. Were staying in a hotel near by and was hoping to bring along a gram or two. I have this flashlight that I hollowed out that works perfect for holding everything I need on the go, as well as a tiny air-tight container, so smell I'm not worried about.
    I need a good place in/around the hotel to blaze. Obviously you won't be able to give me a specific spot, but a general idea of a good spot. I'm thinking if our room has a balcony then to just blaze on that late at night. Also would you guys think it's a good idea to use a sploof (toliet paper roll & dryer sheets)?

Overall just not too sure if it's worth bringing bud if I can't find a good spot to blaze at.

Thanks for the ides, Happy Tokin' :smoke:

2. Your room...

3. My parents aren't super chill about me blazing ha

4. Since it's for a birthday man you gotta blaze with the birthday guy/girl. Bring a lot though because if they're 80 they've surely built a mad tolerance. Just hit up their room though

5. I'd probably check the places around outside of the hotel for a spot to light up.
    If you wanna do it inside though man uh
    balcony fosho

6. balcony seems like a legit place

7. roll and j/blunt and walk around outside the hotel.

8. I don't get the relevancy but I still lol'd

9. I'd go with the Joint walk. Blunt walk would just smell like dick fuck, whatever that even smells like.

10. Word guys, I think imma just roll a few then walk around the place. I'm worried about security but ehh whatever :smoke:

11. Aye if theres like security there watch out cuz i got caught a while back. Go on the top balcony.

12. You could just bring some edibles

13. just smoke it in the parking lot. thats what i do.