Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 69drums420, Feb 6, 2011.

1. #1 69drums420, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Got a quarter of some good stuff (dealer said it was "Northern Kush" but I think that's bullsh*t) and got a couple photos.
    EDIT: Btw these photos doesn't give the bud justice; my cheap camera sucks and I can't buy a new one :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 BOXcarRACER, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    I hope thats not the whole quarter bro, unless its real dense. Looks like what we would call beasters around here.

3. looks awesome man and just about a quarter it looks like

4. its more then likely northern lights. northern kush is not a real strain, i could be wrong though.

5. Beasters, dank, chronic, whatever you wanna call it who care.
    That bud looks good, hope you scaled it though.

6. #6 69drums420, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011

Yeah it's def a quarter. It's really, really dense.

And btw I called the dude again and he said it was northern lights, so yeah.
    And it may look small on the pic, but when I took the picture I was kinda away from the bud so it looks smaller. Oh and my lighter is longer than regular BIC ones so it may seem like the bud is small. But I really know it's a quarter, and it's some good weed :smoke:

7. reminds me of this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Hmm.... I got it!

It looks like you got some mids... Took a bag of cheetos, pulled one out, crushed it up... and sprinkled it on the weed lol

9. i feel like when people get skimped they dont want to accept it so they say it just really dense but you know what just happened. im not saying you got skimped just a general statement. nice lookin bud man

10. It's not northern lights either but as long as your happy with it thats all that matters. At the end of the day, your still going to get baked. :smoke:

11. Looks short, did you actually weight it or see it weighted?

Also looks nothing like NL. I mean it could be, buts its not some good NL. Looks more like some high mids....

12. i picked up an eigth last week and it looked like the same amount as that.

13. lol ^^ it probably is a 1/4 at the moment. its not mid, it looks like some super wet commercial grade beasters, and being from quebec, he is getting it right at the source.

chances are that if you let that water weight evaporate it wont be what you paid for.

but if the man says he knows its a quarter, ima have to take his word for it.

14. I had a guy that would constantly have pounds of beasters that looked like that. It's solid for the price, assuming you didn't get too ripped off by being told it was northern lights just be careful its not grit weed because one batch my guy got I found out had grit weed mixed in so that was the last time I bought beasters.

15. No I didn't get ripped off. In here, dealers sell you the stuff at the same price, regardless of the bud quality. Unless it's medical weed. And 40$ for a 1/4 of good stuff, if that's not a good price, then I don't know what it is.

16. where r the crystals

17. lol don't worry, they're on the bud! But my camera sucks so you can't see them on the picture... oh well :smoke:

18. Whats with all this hating? bud can be super dense and look very short or be fluffy and look hooked up. either way weight is weight and unless OP has a scale or saw the guy weigh it we wont be able to tell by looking at it. what i can say from seeing the pics is that you got some very good looking marijuana. smoke it, end of story :)

19. Yeah dude :p We didn't weight it, but I trust the guy and he always get me great dense bud. But I already smoked the 7g, I'm gonna get an O of that great stuff :D
    Peace out dude !!