Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good pickup?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mattd_9, Nov 21, 2007.

1. i just got some of thiss
    7g's for 50 bucks
    not bad.
    taken with webcam :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this was from a while b4.
    [​IMG]

2. Well its hard to tell from the pictures since they are kind of blurry but I would say it looks decent, maybe a little dry. Deffinatly a nice pickup for the price :smoking:

3. Pics look mad, the 3rd is better to see though. 7gs $50 you cant go wrong man let us know how it is :smoking:

4. haha yeahh its hard to get a decent pic with my cam
    i also edited them on paint.net
    this shit busts out sooo nice, it is really dry. but dopes dope to me :D

5. Hey grabbing a quarter of MJ is always a good pickup ;)

Where bouts you from? that looks the same as most of the stuff I see come through...good camera would show loaded with trichs.

6. i come from perth county ontario
    not to sure where this came from.. but im assuming from near here :p

and i got a cannon A510

i just dont know how to take like. super close upss. theyre eyen worse than my webcam <_<

7. nothing wrong with dry... always better to get dry weed than wet weed.

8. deng, quad for 50 is always nice. looks pretty decent too!

9. thats a damn good deal for 50 bucks man.....

10. 50 dollar quarters are always good..

11. yea mattd_9 and D3vO ive seen weed exactly like that... its what me and my friends call China Bud... its like what the Americans call mids... im from Toronto, its all locally grown... some ppl call it "Toronto Hydro" its decent weed.. $50 a quarter is pretty standard for that quality of weed... its not bad tho, ull get pretty stoned

12. looks good... keep n mind hes from canada... alot more supply for demand up there.... we get alotta canadian nugs here n michigan.. cant complain... comes through cheap zips of some preety good grade for around 200 250