Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good or Bad weed!....What do you's think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 3, 2003.

?

Good or Bad?

1. SHITTY WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. GOOD WEED

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT'LL GIVE YOU A GOOD BUZZ!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE SHIZNIT!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. I just have to state my opinion on this one guys. That is legal bud if I ever saw it.

I have grown and smoked bud for over 15 years, and that is not true cannabis.

That pic looks like it came straight out of High Times. or was took of something bought in High Times.

Like I said, just my opinion, but I'm a life toker, and I would have to see it, feel it, smell it, and smoke it myself before I'd believe otherwise.

No disrespect intended Sid, just a little disbelief.

2. looks like decent real budd to me.

3. I have been smoking for over 15 years, and have never ever seen anything that looked like that.

I also showed the pic to my long time good friend and dealer, he has smoked many different types of good bud in the last 40 years, and he said he had never ever seen anything that looked like that (except for in High Times).

The pic looks like what we call formaldahigh

4. Legal bud!.....lol....yeah right.....lol.....ps if you've been growing for 15 years and can't get your bud to look like this then if i were you i'd give up!

i don't mind people posting what they think of my bud as i did post the topic and asked "what do you's think?"

however i do not like to branded a liar and a poster of fake pictures so i have posted a pic to prove the authenticity of my bud.

ps, maybe you should do some homework?, if you look in the indoor growing section you'll find plenty of photos of my bud's while growing.....(oh sorry i meant the ones i stole from ..."high times"......Peace out.....Sid

5. pic 1

Attached Files:

6. I think your weed looks beautiful and I am very impressed by your obvious green thumb. I think it's ridiculous to accuse Sidious of displaying pictures that aren't genuinely his own. And even though he didn't need to-ha ha he proved you wrong!

7. Sid, you will never comprehend how much envy those pictures of bud you posted caused me. and your growing it and not paying ridiculous amounts for it! *faint*

9. so sorry you got upset Sid,

that was not my intent.

I never said you were a liar, and never said you stole the bud or the pics for that matter.

What I said was, the only place I had ever seen bud that looked like that was in a magazine, and it didn't look real.

If you grew that, GREAT JOB!

You must live in a place where they don't fly over weekly.

I'm just a toker from Bama that must be smoking some really weak shit! I guess the joke is on me, I pay primo prices for great stuff that if I took a picture of it, it wouldn't hold a candle to yours.

I can confess I have no green thumb, I leave the growing to others, I pay for my weed, but in Bama we don't have anyone selling weed like that ! (and if there is, and I don't know about it, I sure would like to try some) it would surely make a believer out of me.

10. an excellent job sid, those look great. wish i were there kicking back to the scotland scenery smoken them with you.

11. I would like them much more if they were mine!! LOL

I guess you live in a country more free than mine,

neighbors call the cops around here if you try to grow tomatoes in your back yard!

Attached Files:

12. i must appologise then, i only took for granted the fact that you had put an angry smilie on your post, i am very sorry if it appeared that i was getting at you!.....i'm not that type of person, all i wanted to do was get a reaction from the blades here at the city as to my current grow, however grass is i imagine is, just as illegal here as it is in Bama!.....wherever that is....is that Albama??.....hey the chances are that my weed looks so good is due to the fact that i only recently got a new digi camera and it takes some really good pics!.....well i'm sorry if i sounded abrupt, but you have handled yourself in a true manor and i respect that.....if only we had a lot more people who could take positive criticism like that here at the city it would be a far better place.....take care........Peace out.....Sid

13. Sid,

you seem to be a truly nice person, I too am sorry if you took offense to my opinion, I meant no disrespect,

I must say, I am awed by your pic, because I have never had the fortune to have something that looked like that.

Here in Alabama, I have never heard of the strains you guys talk about on here.

We have only a few types, homegrown, (wouldn't get a fly high unless he smoked the whole plant) commercial (who knows what it is, it is really compacted, but it will get you high) and dirt weed (needs no explanation, smells and tastes like dirt)

I have never bought any pot that had a name,

I have never had a plant that was not either confiscated, or stolen before I could harvest it.

Did get a chance to check out your growing forum, and would love to have one of those growing manuals, just not sure if I could get away with trying to grow some again, (too many nosy people in my neck of the woods)

peace out Sid, and don't take offense to my opinions,

Now, let's go have a drink and get high tonight!!

psssst!!!!!! check out my light switch cover

What do you think man????????

Attached Files:

14. lol....nice one!....where did you get it?

ps if they keep getting your grows, why not try indoors if you have the appropriate space to do so, or if you are growing outdoors, are there no places nearby that you can grow it in the middle of nowhere....like a 1 mile walk from the nearest road?

as for the seeds, why not order them from one of the seed banks in BPP's list of recommended ones, ps also try this link, it will tell you everything you want to know about the 786 diffrent strains out there......well i got drunk and smoked a few bowls last night....i was wasted, and fell asleep....as for the guide, Cottons was so kind as to put it on the net, just click the link below my sig to see it......well gotta go to work now....bummer........Peace out.....Sid

http://www.cannagenetics.com/

15. Princess... you could corner the market! I can't believe you've never seen weed like sids before! No disrespect to your weed there sid.. it was definatly some beautiful nuggets of nugs i could tell by looking at it. Usually sells for 20 a gram... so if u found that for free, and i still don't understand how u just found that out of no were, u were a lucky suma bitch :) I live in PA, so u can imagine there isn't much to the state other than Pittsburgh (were I live) and Philly. I guess cuz its a city there are better strains.. but i garuntee you that if you look hard enough, you will definatly find nugs around somewere. But, as i was saying before, if you could possibly grow indoors, get the seeds off of the internet or something.. and just grow as best u can. Read up on it if u don't already know how, ask people for tips on here... and if u would sell.. you'd be one rich person. See here, that stuff is 20 a gram like i said... but if its real uncommon were u are... u could sell it easily for 25, 30 a gram. Just gotta make sure ppl know its good... and it is. It'll get you high in one hit if you've never smoked it before.. i been smokin for about 4 or 5 years, heavily.. and it still blows me away like nothin else.

16. First off, guys, I want to say thanks for the advice,

okay, now, here is a few facts of my life to let you guys see my picture in life, already been busted for growing indoors, and out, (even got busted for a tray of tomatoes, that it took 6 weeks for them to figure that one out) I've been smoking for 15 years, we get some good "commercial stuff", it doesn't come with a name, (dealers are probably ignorant, as am I to strain names). Fact of sales, these guys around here won't pay those prices no matter what. for 20 bucks there better be atleast 4 grams in that baggie, and then they'll bitch at you if the baggie is good quality, got to get those cheap thin baggies. I'm not kidding guys, we are everyday smokers, go through about an oz a week between the hubby and I, we have never had any strain that was so good that we didn't have to smoke 2 joints to get high together.

I thought we could get away with growing indoors, but then we had a nosy neighbor drop by, and mistook my closet for a bathroom. NUFF said!

Sid, thanks for the links, when I get a chance, I will check them out. I too drank a little too much last night, (to make up for weak weed), and I am a little behind this morning.

Hope you guys had a great night,

PS. What did you guys think of my light switch cover???
    I make over 1000 different designs, coincidentally the one I have in my own personal bedroom is the one I showed you, but my outlets are all different Cheech and Chong prints.

Peace out you guys and have a great day!!!!!!!!!

17. HAHA well its all good anyway, there are solutions to ur problem tho. Either shoot the neibors of move lol :p just kiddin, but if you'r ever in pittsburgh, let me know ahead of time and i'll be sure to be able to get you a nice fat bat of nuggets :) cuz no one should live life without at least one bowl of nuggets... :) Peace, and I WILL have a good day :)

18. Thanks so much, you never know, I may just call you on that one day!!

Now let's go get high!!

peace guys!!!!!!!!!!!

19. yea dude, that looks like fucking bomb ass danks!!! badass!!! you can actually see tons of crystals! damn you probley got fucked up off that shit! hope you enjoyed it, weed like that good is rare in my area!