Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good ol resin.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chongerific, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Like a vape whip? That's different than resin to me its much cleaner, I use ISO alchohol on mine and let it evaporate on hot water and by air for 2 days. Bomb ISO hash.

2. hate to break it to ya, but that's still resin...

3. Wut? :laughing:

4. I know its resin but I just find it a lot better than bowl resin where you actually burn plant matter. It tastes so much cleaner.

5. To each his own I know a girl like that. For me it's bud all the way

6. I'm outta bud and I've been smoking on resin today

I scraped out the top section of my grinder(it had a lot of that sticky brown hash stuff glued to the metal) and threw all that stuff in a bowl with a ball of resin..

I got good and baked, good stuff. So worth it when you're dry

7. Im glad i found this thread becuz i am out of weed rite know, but i might have sum of that in my pipes, but i just remembered i cleaned all my peices a couple days ago,so i might be out of luck, ,, i m about to go find out. I never knew u can smoke that gooie black stuff, it sounds great!

8. waste not
    want not

9. Holy shit this forum seems like it's made up of 14 year olds who barely started smoking weed, RESIN FUCKING SUCKS MAN FUCK YOU LOOSER, obviously ANYONE would rather smoke a quarter of some dank than scrape resin from a fucking pipe but consider NOT EVERYONE HAS MOMMY TO LEND THEM MONEY EVERY WEEKEND AND THERE'S PEOPLE WHO LOOSE JOBS/CAN'T FIND ONE in a nutshell there's people who aren't as fortunate as you to have money for some weed so they scrape some resin and smoke, what's the problem is their something i'm missing? I've always been blessed to have more money than the average person my age but i don't go shit talking to my friends if they have to smoke some resin, infact i try to bust out some dank to take them out of their dryspot :hello:

10. There will always be a never ending argument about resin. Think of it this way, if you are looking down on people for smoking resin, then your just as good as the people who look down on other people for smoking weed.

11. All I have left is resin. Its so shit. Doesn't get you that high maybe a mild buzz at best.

12. Naw you just go and shit talk everyone on GC right?
    "Looser" lmfao.

13. post resin yields BAHAHHAHhAHAHA

14. People who incessantly hate on resin are just poorly disguised elitists. Currently high as I normally am thanks to resin.

15. Resin does nothing to you unless you smoke at least 5 joints worth in a row. That's why weed is so much better because you only need 1 joint to get high.

16. [quote name='"Mr Conceited"']Holy shit this forum seems like it's made up of 14 year olds who barely started smoking weed, RESIN FUCKING SUCKS MAN FUCK YOU LOOSER, obviously ANYONE would rather smoke a quarter of some dank than scrape resin from a fucking pipe but consider NOT EVERYONE HAS MOMMY TO LEND THEM MONEY EVERY WEEKEND AND THERE'S PEOPLE WHO LOOSE JOBS/CAN'T FIND ONE in a nutshell there's people who aren't as fortunate as you to have money for some weed so they scrape some resin and smoke, what's the problem is their something i'm missing? I've always been blessed to have more money than the average person my age but i don't go shit talking to my friends if they have to smoke some resin, infact i try to bust out some dank to take them out of their dryspot :hello:[/quote]

If you don't like the tread don't post dude. Everyone seems to be having a decent debate untill people start bashing. Like I said dont like it, leave it. We don't bash you for being a complete jackass so. Keep that shit to yourself.

17. i used to scrape all the pipes used at my house (4 other roommates) before i cleaned them and collected the resin and used to sprinkle a little kief on it. Only smoked the resin if I was in dire need and wasnt able to re-up soon

18. You're either:
    A) Exaggerating
    B) A heavy, heavy smoker.

More than likely the first. :rolleyes:

I smoked half a bowl of resin out of my bong (slider and cone piece collect it like a motherfucker) and was baked as fuck. Guess what? It's not all gone, so I still have some for tonight.

19. I don't consider myself elitist for wanting to be sober before smoking tar and byproducts of combustion. I'll smoke vape whip res tho.