Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moore Kush, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Smoked 6 blunts of lemon haze and 1 of og kush. In 4 hours between 5 people. Now i'm back in my dorm with a nice plate of chicken wings :smoke:

How much have you smoked tonight? and what have you eaten?

haha i'm just curious

2. Should of lit one blunt and passed it around, and then everyone smokes there own blunt. Lol

3. True but only two of the blunts were mine so we just passed them through the night.

4. ughh sounds so good, wish i could have a night like that tonight but i got strep :(

5. [quote name='"OGkushak"']ughh sounds so good, wish i could have a night like that tonight but i got strep :([/quote]

I currently have mono and strep...worst feeling of my life. i can still smoke (usually alone now), but it's just not the same.

6. I just made a firecracker! and I have like 1 maybe 2 bowls to smoke as well!