Good night, turned bad.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Litew8stoner, Nov 25, 2005.

1. So this dude calls me up, and says he can front me a half eigth of shrooms. He comes and picks me up and asks if I can go out, It's around 10:35. So he picks me up and he says he has to run a few errands. So he buys a drink for each of us to wash them down. We eat about half, then we go to some dudes backyard. I eat my other half and talk to this dude for about 20 minutes.

He packs a bowl and smokes it with me. While we were talking to the dude I am feeling this weird body buzz with an altered perception. We talk more, and all of a sudden I look down at the sidewalk and all the little bumps were forming crude looking people and then turning into some sorceress looking thing from final fantasy 8. I look at bricks on the dudes house and could see smiley faces.

We walk back to the car and I see this tree, and a face pops up on it and a branch looked like a arm with hand extended to his mouth with his finger out like it was telling me not to talk about it. We go back to the car and start driving, we drove down the hill and shit was looking weird and funny as hell. I saw weird shit everywhere. Seemed like we were flying. The color of the street lamps illuminated beautiful light everywhere. When we got on the highway we were going a little faster and then up on a huge spaghettin traffic bowl and it looked so fast with lights like an F-Zero video game level. We then went near some apartment place because he had to talk to a few people. But before then when he was waiting for them we looked at the hill in front of the apartments and it looked like it was rolling like a wave. My friend says " damn man it feels like we've been here for days". And it did. Then he had to go see someone and he got out of the car and it felt like he was gone for 3 hours. Kinda made me nervous. Then someone came up outside the car window real fast and yelled with an agry face and his hands up. Scared me a bit, but I managed to not let it bother me. He later got in and we drove back to his house. It was scary on the road cops were everywhere. We finally got to his house, blazed a bowl outside then again in his house. We tried to play the xbox but couldent find a way to hook it up. We blaze another bowl and he throws me some weed to take home. I walk outside in the dark back to my house. I get up into my room try to go to bed and get my blankets over me. I couldent. I started freaking out. I was going psycho. In an amount of time I was worrying I had every disease on earth, and I ran around the house flipping things over and jumping. I remember being in a bathtub with cattreats everywhere and my mom was screaming "why are you acting strangely??" next thing you know cops are in the bathroom, and im carted out in a ambulance. I was having a bad trip and was in an ER room and they forced a urinalysis. They actually stuck a tube down my dick while I was having a bad trip. I awoke the next morning, and had to bitch out a ton of doctors to make sure I didnt get stuck in a psyche ward for a week. Had to take a bit of shit from my mom but it could have been worse. Thankfully cops didnt care about the weed in my pocket.

Never break the set and setting rule of tripping.

2. wow, all i can say is wow man...THAT SHIT MUSTA BEEN FUNNNNNNNN hahahahaha!!!!Sorry about the hospital tho and your wee wee

3. DAMN?! Off a half 8th.. that seems like more of a full 8th trip to me. Man that sucks you had to go to the hospital.. your mom should have let you wait it out because an hour or so later you were probably fine. Once while I was on an 8th of shrooms I wanted to experience death so I ran into a busy street and a car slammed on its brakes and I jumped on the hood and climbed to the very top and ripped my shirt off screaming. The azn lady driving started moving and I jumped off and as soon as I did she floored it. I then vowed to never hallucinate in public again. I could have died..

4. damn dude thanks for scarin the shrooms outa me jumpin into traffic, lol.

Anyways that sucks man i hope they had a good medical reason for forcing the urinalysis on u when u were havin that bad trip. I bet ur mom was freakin out when u were freakin out though.

5. I bet the urinalysis isn't gonna test for psilocybin. They're gonna see all the THC in your system and think "Damn, this kid smoked weed and went insane. He tried to bathe himself in cat treats!"

Anyway, sounds like you had some good, potent shrooms. It also sounds like you're not that great at controlling yourself, though. So the lesson you learned was a good one: "Never break the set and setting rule"

Personally I've never lost control of myself on shrooms, even on a half ounce. I only lose control of my mind...once it gets going in a certain direction, there's no stopping it until it finds a new path of enlightenment.

6. the single handedly most funny part in that story is "I remember being in a bathtub with cattreats everywhere and my mom was screaming "why are you acting strangely??"

HOLY FUCK MAN, when i saw that i laughed so fucking hard and i still am, thats a perfect example of a bad trip, haha, sounds like you got some killer boomers, i had some like that, but i didnt totally loose my mind, i only called my mom at 2:30 am to tell her my headlights were out, hahahaha.

blaze on...