Good Night Gone Bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420420420420, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Hey GC, haven't posted in a while so i thought i would. Ok, so a few nights a go me and a few of my buddies were kickin it at my friends house. We had the whole night planned out. We would chill, smoke some bowls of some really dank hash my friend had picked up then go to this concert down at a local park. So we hang out watch a movie and around 7 30 P.M. we decide to blaze a few bowls. ( now keep in mind im a pretty new smoker and have a very low tolerance, and all my other friends have been smoking for a few years and are pretty expiereinced you could say). my mate loads a bowl of hash hits it once and passes it to me. Before i hit it, knowing im a newb stoner, he warns me its some pretty dank hash and tells me to take one hit and wait a few minutes to see how im feelin. I take my hit and pass it. I just sit there and watch all my mates hit it and dont feel anything at all so i just say fuk it and take one more hit. Now its around 8 so we decide to head down to the park (about a 5 mintue walk) and we run into some people we know and talk to them for a few minutes and we all keep on walking to the park. We get to the park around 8 10 or 8 15. Let me describe the park. it is a fairly small park, all grass with two tennis courts. In the middle of it they have a stage set up with a bunch of flashing lights and such. And all around the park are little booths that are serving food and drinks. So as soon as i ran to where everyone was dancing in front of the stage it hit me, I was REALLY HIGH, it was like one second i as totally fine and the next i couldnt even see straight. every few seconds it felt like my heart was beating 100 miles per hour and i could barely see or walk. so i went over to one of the booths selling water and tried buying one and the guy said it was 10 dollars so i was liek wtf and hes like nah just kidding there free but being in the state i was in i wasnt really paying attention and just stared at him for about a minute until i realize what he said and grabbed the watter and walked away. I tried to keep my mind off my heart beat and did a pretty good job at it but everytime i thought about it i freked out. so i ended up walkin circles around the basketbal court while my mates enjoyed the concert. after what seemed like 10 hours but was really only about 2 hours i came down and was fine but even today when i try to sleep my heart almost feels like its fluttering and its kinda freakin me out. I went to the doctor and they told me its probably just anxiety. So yeah thats my story hope you all liek it :wave:

2. Nasty.

I believe I have the same problem now when I toke. It just sprung up out of thin air...

Anxiety attacks or something...

3. thats what good product will do to you...i miss getting that high....when is start smoking again though i CANNOT wait to feel that way again

4. no offense but if you cant handle two hits then dude you shouldnt be smoking

5. he did say he was a beginner. atleas he's doing it right cuz i remember the first couple times i smoked it didnt even do anything to me

but anyways, at least u had fun and didn't really get super panicked

6. I'm with this guy. If 2 hits are bringing you down like that, you should probably quit.

7. I dont know why you guys are bashin him if i got fucked up off 2 hits i would smoke ten times more then i already do

8. nah the 1st time i smoked 2 hits of shitty weed from a tinny got me really stoned jus needs some more seasoning, i thought that at 1st myself, like should i really smoke pot can i handle this..also for a newb smoker try some low quality its cheaper and will give time to build up the tolerance for those dank nuggs. I remember than a 2nd time i smoked only took two hits of dank and i was gone my seasoned friends teased me said maybe i shouldn't smoke, well im a bigger pothead than all of them now so dont listen to these guys and only to yourself you know if can handle pot or not.