Good News

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 8, 2008.

1. Gonna do something about something. hahaha

Not too many details, but I've got a website in the works, a slap in the face of the government.

I honestly think, if me and my homies can get this working, this could be VERY big. Honestly, I'm thinking HUGE.

I'll post more when we get shit workin good

We're going to hsot it on our own servers and everything. Oh and advertising for the site (the sites free, but well have ways to get the word out) will be flyers, bussiness cards, and I even have a homie whos gonna do a mural for it on a headshop (my homie owns the shop), if the owner likes the site (which he sounded VERY interested)

2. Right on man, I'm glad that you are doing something that you are passionate about, keep it up and let us know hows things go!

3. whats the site about?

4. You have my attention , I expect a follow up.

5. Sounds interesting. I look forward to hearing more about this website you've got planned.

6. glad to hear something's going good with you.;)

7. Likewise. :D

8. Werd. :}

9. Sick. I'll be stickin around for an update.

10. anything to enlighten people about this government madness. hope u get it running soon

11. shit smoke

im yo homey I aint heard about this shit yet you need to get your bitch ass on aim tell a nukka this shit.

...so you still thinking you gonna move out here man?

12. Shit if you need any help setting adsense up or graphics like a banner just pm me. Good luck on the website dude. Find something that you can become passionate about, I hated reading your Everything Fucked up thread the other day

13. I'm interested. Very interested to see what it is.

14. right on man, expose the govt and the elite assholes!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

15. If you're attacking the government and/or big corporations and you want to make a real impact it's important to do TON's of research, and I mean real research, and then you have to present it in a way as to capture people's interest.

While objectivity clearly isn't your goal it's still important to not make ridiculous claims based on weak evidence. It's better to present evidence and let the reader make up their mind. Even if you provide your opinion about what the evidence indicates, you have to clearly define what is opinion and what is fact.

I'm not going to try and discourage you, but one more anti-gov website is just a drop in the big internet bucket. If you're trying to insite change it ain't gonna be easy.

But then again I really have no idea what you're talking about yet so I won't say any more other than good luck and don't get frustrated and discouraged if it doesn't work out the way you invision it right off the bat. Keep at it.

16. And find a lawyer! Good luck to you!

17. That post wasn't funny, and I didnt read any smart ass remarks, are you ok? hahaha On the real though, this site will be different. It'll provide proof, on many different aspects on american life, and how you can help change it! It's not another conspiracy website, and all claims will be cited with reliable sources. I cant let too much more info out right now, but I might need someone to make a nice template or something. I havent used dreamweaver in YEARS. 4 to be exact.

18. You're not going to perhaps post videos of people living their life and dispelling the steorotypes are you?