Good news from New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by cigarjack, Mar 2, 2022.

1. 74% of New Hampshire survey participants support recreational cannabis legalization. That appears to be in keeping with their license plate motto: Live Free Or Die.

House Bill 1598 was recently approved in the New Hampshire House of Representatives on February 16. Referencing this, Granite State Poll survey asked participants if they want to see recreational cannabis legalization, and require statewide sales regulation to be managed by the New Hampshire Liquor Commission. “More than two-thirds (68 percent) of respondents are strongly (47 percent) or somewhat (21 percent) in support of this bill, 20 percent are somewhat (five percent) or strongly (15 percent) opposed to it, 11 percent are neutral, and two percent are unsure,” the poll states. Furthermore, the political party breakdown shows that 79 percent of Democrats, 68 percent of Independents and 56 percent Republicans are also in favor of this particular bill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. It’s sad every state around New Hampshire has legal weed. I don’t like the idea of the liquor commission being in charge of sales but it’s better then nothing.
    our state is loosing sooo much money to neighboring states weed sales. Always a ton of nh plates at out of state dispensary

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Making up for it in fines I'm sure.

• Like Like x 3
  4. It’s a 45$ fine and no criminal offense if you have oz or under here. Don’t ask what I have at the hous elol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Still surprises me everytime I'm reminded that some states still haven't legalized it. What are y'all afraid of? Legalize it already.

It's been legal here in my state of California & we are still the wealthiest most prosperous state. Weed didn't make us fat lazy uneducated blobs like the rednecks living in Mississippi.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yeah, but you guys are also setting a good example of how not to do it.
    Greedy municipalities wanting too many tax dollars have made the legal market unprofitable for most cultivators.
    The black market loves you guys though. Especially that guy in Mississippi who you refer to as a fat lazy uneducated blob. :thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nh should be getting the massive amounts of taxes revenue on legal weed sales - I’ve been saying this for many year having watched Colorado and having family there - there’s times of money in weed

plus there really needs to be legal home grown options for nh residents

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That's not cool, people from Mississippi are every bit as good as anyone else, not cool to stereotype mate

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sorry didn't mean everyone from misipi.

• Like Like x 3
  10. It's ok mate, shit happens, I've done stupid shit as well, don't worry about it..

• Like Like x 1
  11. God bless you sir. You have just read my mind. I'm from Maryland born in D.C. Now living in the white trash capital of the world. Medical week in Kentucky is a dead issue and will be for some time to come.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Jesus, Kentucky is still fighting for medical, not even recreational but medical. You have my sympathies. Hopefully you can make it out of Kentucky soon.

Stay strong brother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. I wish, but I'm stuck in the hells on Kentucky.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I can only think of some poor grower in NH who has spent years looking over their shoulder and the state has a motto of “Live Free Or Die”. Talk about a cruel joke. At least here in the hell hole of SC we have “As I Breath, I hope” which is more in line with the drug war here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I think SC has reduced some penalties but growing is still a felony.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It’s really a shame. Many people can’t afford to buy it for medicinal purposes

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. I’d settle for a fine threat for growing rather than jail. I’m getting too old for that jail thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I’m way over the limit on personal grows anyway legal
    Or not hahhaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I'm too cute to go to jail.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I’m already my 9 yr olds little bitch —- can’t handle more bahahahah

• Funny Funny x 1