good morning

Discussion in 'General' started by zmasterflash, Sep 20, 2013.

1. whats up guys? how is everyones morning shaping up? i myself just got the little one off to school and am about to enjoy a cup of coffee before i tackle last nights dishes and some laundry!

2. doing the exact same thing here. *creepy* got my coffee :yummy: , dishes are soaking and laundry being folded. son was off today though.

3. got up around 7, got all shaved and showered, went outside and listened to the doors and smoked a little, went in to get some munchies, now im outside listening to tyler the creator about to smoke some more then im off to us history haha

4. lmao too funny. i wish it wasnt raining here otherwise i would of said screw it and took the pups on a walk.....ah well. i think i might have to get an extra cup o coffee here its just not kickin me in the butt like it usually does.

5. the doors rock man

6. Hey good morning :)

I'm chillin on the couch after making breakfast for the fam. Woke up around 10am so it was a chill morning. Had a single cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer with about 1 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. The clouds are going away :)

7. Just got up with my girlfriend... Gotta work on one final project for school, and that means today is like my 3rd lazy fay in a row

Hells yesss

Might make some bacon and waffles :)