Good morning!

Discussion in 'General' started by Awakensun, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Good morning GrassCity! I'm having a nice morning with a cup of hot tea, a warm blanket wrapped around me, and some fresh air blowing in my room from outside. I'm just having a lovely morning, and can't wait for the day ahead!

Just want to spread the good vibes, I love life today. :D How is everyone doing? I'd love to hear :)

2. Doing well, about to head out for the day. Glad you are enjoying yourself :D

3. That's awesome, what are your plans for the day? :D I'm hoping to sit back and relax, perhaps open up a new book! I feel that starting a day out at your best is always a good way to push you to be that way your whole day, so I try to start my days off with a good vibe.

Perhaps I'll take a walk and visit the park today. :) Who knows!

4. I'm hungover...ugh n' just have resin till' around noon when i'll give my buddy a call.
    Wish I felt better.

5. My morning has also begun on a positive note. I got home late last night due to an away soccer game, but feel surprisingly well-rested this morning. No class today, so I'm just sipping some coffee and soaking in the news. Might work on a few projects today, but no guarantees. I have two ounces on order for pickup either tonight or tomorrow, depending on whether or not I have practice this afternoon. I'm not sure how I'll fil my day, but I'm hoping it warms up soon. It's pretty chilly right now - like 58 degrees chilly.

6. It's pissing rain outside, so i'm in studying some drink recipes. I gotta go pick my badass new suit from the tailors this afternoon and start a new job tonight. Looking forward to it.

7. Fuxking hungover in my class

8. good to hear your having a good morning!
    im not, sadly :(
    even though today is the last day of classes, just woke up in a bad mood
    probably going to take a few hits from the 1-hitter before class

9. Just woke up, it's 8:45 and I just packed a bowl topped with kief into this beautiful glass spoon pipe. No obligations all day long! So I'm gonna recline, smoke this bowl, and chill :) what does everyone here usually do to pass the day through?

10. What's the new job?

Cool thread, gettin the vibes.

I'm chillin, pondering my next course of action to get off the streets, pay day today so I shouldn't be homeless for to much longer.

11. Bottle service and VIP manager at a local club. Should be an awesome gig, i'm really looking forward to it.

12. Hey man, sorry you aren't feeling good. I hope your day starts to look up, soon. Hit me up if you need someone to talk to, I'd be glad to.

I'm sorry you're not feeling good man :/ Maybe you could play some tunes to lift your mood? Get some fresh air before your classes, perhaps take a walk. I hope things look up for you!

I usually just put some music on to get me through the day. If I'm just relaxing, I'm constantly listening to music. I'm also usually talking to some friends throughout the day, and maybe playing a few games.

To everyone else, I'm glad to hear you're all having good days so far. Continue to spread the good vibes everyone, it makes the world a better place!

13. I'm alright, just tired after a long day yesterday.

Went to this Adult Swim "carnival" at the local university, went to an art gallery, and smoked and chilled with friends for the first time in a while.

Being social feels nice :eek: