Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good morning "wake n bake"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Climbstoned, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Morning all. The gf and I just woke up. Who else needs to pack a lil snap to get started? I cannot wake up with out a snap. Helps me drop my morning deuce

2. coffee helps me drop my morning deuce lol

3. Was totally with you until....

4. I pack a bowl so I don't kill people.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U1PCr2dIQ0[/ame]

5. snap pssssssh better be loadin up a full bowl mang lol especially if it is for deuce dropping purposes

6. Only thing I dislike about wake n bake is when I wake up realli early morning and I smoke, stay up for only like 30 minutes, and fall asleep. I feel like I'm wasting my bud.

7. yeah this does happen form time to time but the sleep from it is also amazing maybe they balance each other out lol

8. I love wake n bakes more than smoking any other time of day cuz waking up to a high is always so nice. But a total tolerance killer which is why I try to avoid them

9. must feel ecstatic dropping that thick early morning log out

10. Idk I kinda like to brush my teeth and shower before my wake n bake but different strokes...

11. Taking a morning deuce while high is possibly the weirdest feeling imaginable. I can feel every single motion of it sliding out of my anus. I'm pretty sure that I could actually draw exactly what has been dropped in the toilet just by feeling it come out.

12. #12 mommaspice, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    TMI dude, TMI!

13. #13 DaFt VaDer420, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    .....gross

14. I I'll to smoke a joint while I'm on the throne dropping a deuce. At 5am when I get up haha. Best feeling in the world

15. Amazing woke up like 630 on my birthday smoked a few bowls went to mcdonalds nd enjoyed life haha

16. Wow there r some extremely funny comments. Thanks u to those of u who wrote the funny ones, u guys just made my smoke sesh. I got something I call a laugh attack. Couldnt catch my breath, it was awesome