Good Morning All!!! What A Glorious Day!!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Jan 26, 2003.

1. howdy ho everyone! today is such a good day! regarless that i am at work, it is the end of my stretch of days working and i just got an awesome bag of some bad azz shyt! it would be even better if there wasn't so many trauma's comin in. it must be the icey roads. just wanted to say hey and wish u all a good day! toodle loo!!

2. Except for this paper cut I have this is a pretty damn good day. Got a half of some mids last night and have nothing to do all day but be stoned. Maybe I'll draw or read or go to a friends house. Aw yeah

3. football?!? :)

4. Time to make it or break it..

It is a beautifull day!

5. HIGH All, still dark here but we're going to get some sun today. Have'nt check my canoe since I wiped it out last month. It needs alot of work to get it back in the water and I NEED to go fishing (Dumbfuck).
    Yes it's going to be a good day.

6. Sunday a good day ¿?

.,.,.,well i guess there's always sleep

7. sundays are my favorite... it's my "don't do jack shit except smoke bowls and watch movies" day. except today, we might watch the superbowl since the raiders, who hail out of oakland (which is 20 minutes away) are playing and all... ;)

even though i don't like football and raiders fans around here scare the living shit out of me when they get as rowdy as they've been. even if they win i imagine a riot will ensue (like the playoff games)...

wheeeeee for glorious sundays!! :D
    xo~