Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good MMJ buds in Colorado Springs.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by illicithunter, Oct 12, 2014.

1. #1 illicithunter, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    I live in Pueblo and all the bud here at the dispensaries is old, harsh, and doesn't even get you stoned. I'm going to venture into Colorado Springs and need to find good, smelly, good smoke buds. Where should I go for this? I already went to ACME and strawberry fields and the bud is so old it doesn't smoke good at all. Maybe Denver???

2. Soco mmj all the way. Prospect and elpaso/filmore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know a dispensary owner in Denver and the weed you are smoking is not old...it is dried too quickly and not cured. He told me that they harvest 100 lbs per week and it is on the shelves in 12 days! People wonder why there is still a thriving black market.

I'd suggest Grow Life. Limited strain selection but the one's they do have are pretty good.

Do they still have a 1/4 minimum?

5. Yes they only offer bulk sales. Why would anyone want to buy any less? Quality and quantity. Become a member and get 25$ off a month! Nothing better then getting quarters vacummed sealed in mason jars. Screw plastic containers. Ive got 10 jars lined up with stellar graphic labels for easy selection ;-) not to mention they are the only shop that ALWAYS HAS WAX/SHATTER! All nug run from the best extract artists. I've had everything in the city, and I know who takes care of me just like my doctors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app