Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Mid Grade > Dank Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Shaggy2High, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking straight dank nuggets for like a couple months but then things got dry. I had to result to medium quality marijuana. I rolled up a fatty fat fat and it was so fat that barley any smoke was coming out. Then the smoke came and i smoked like half of it and i was BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED!! I think i have been wasting my money on dank weed. What do you think. Oh and my tolerance isn't that high at all.

2. idk man. but your probably about to get flamed. sorry for that.

but this happened to me the other day to. i dont think its because the mids are better, just that you are used to a different high.

you will wanna go back to dank after like 1-2 days though, trust me.

3. I know a couple people who think by this but I'm at the point that I could never go down to anything but dank.

Mid grade just has something missing in the high. The head high is not there IMO. Whatever floats your boat dude but even if I'm coming off a t-break I wouldn't feel high enough after smoking mids, I feel.

Don't mean to sound like a weed snob, but I will never pay for mids again. No matter how desperate I am. I made this pact to myself.

4. Not by definition.

Dank= great quality weed

Mids= mid quality weed.

5. Your probably right

6. thats a lie.

Dank > Midshit

7. To me, the quality of weed isn't about the high. They all get me to the same place. It's about the comedown. Coming down off some mids, I get a headache, irritability, and I just feel unpleasant. Coming down off dank indica, I just fall asleep. Coming down off dank sativa, it just fades away. No headache or anything.

8. Here is what I think:

You were actually smoking dank weed. Allow me to explain. Some dank looks like regs but it's decieving like a hot tranny. So if it blows you away, and you're high up up and away then it's dank.

Class dismissed.

9. I think you're just not getting dank when you think it is dank if you could even consider making this statement.

10. I've had some tranny dank before. It's all good

11. I disagree that they all get you to the same place. When I smoke mids, I get a giggly stupid high. But when I smoke some top notch blue dream, or Super Nasa OG, or Sour Deisel, it takes me to the moon.

12. You guys misunderstood me. Of course dank is better than mid. Im saying for the price Good mid grade is better in my opinion. I can get a quarter of the stuff that got me baked for 20. And this isnt no shitty shchwagy weed with stems as big as your pinky and more seeds than a bad orange. This stuff was like borderline dank. It wasnt frosty but you could see the crystals. Didn't have much of a smell but you could tell it was good. No seeds and just a couple of small stems. I originally bought it to make some edible but after seeing it i though it was good enough to smoke. Which it was. :smoke:

13. My dank stinks up my whole house if its not in my pill bottle and it sticks to my fingers. Trust me i know what dank is.

14. Here is the main reason why mids sucks and anyone who says its better than dank is smoking crack laced with mids: It takes you considerably more to get you to the same place dank does. And even then, mids doesn't come close to having the different varieties of cannabinoids that dank is filled with. So really it comes down to saving your lungs. If you're a cig smoker or just don't care about your health then praise mids I guess.:rolleyes:

15. I'm going to agree with you TC. Because I do agree with you, but mostly because most of the "seasoned" tokers here are going to get butt hurt and flame you.

High-mids are easier on the wallet, are pretty much going to get you to the same place, it just doesn't look/smell/taste as good. Big fucking deal.

I usuallly pick up a big sack of mids, and like a 1/4 of dank.
    People bitching about headaches? Probably smoking stems and seeds.

My stuff (or when I was smoking) looked great and got me as high as the skies, and for about $5 a gram, I wasn't complaining.

But if you can afford to smoke dank on the regular, good for you.

inb4d00durs0wrongz!

16. Lol you said high mids.

That crap went extinct in cali about 5 years ago lololol

17. all i fucks with is the mid and i think its the bees knees. i mean crippys cool too but it makes my heart explode in agony to come off all that money

18. I hate cancer sticks.

But personally i dont really care about the high as much as most people. Ive only had one bad high experience and it involved tobacco. The mid i smoked had a very good high and had me thinking about shit. And im only talking about good mid not all of it.

19. Exactly how i feel

20. Whoopity-fuckin-doo.