Good marijuana documentaries?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Yero, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Not sure if anyone said this but i just watched "Super High Me" today. It is about a guy who stops weed for 30 days then smokes for 30 days straight. Its fun, funny, and strong. i think you would like it. PM me if you want a link to where you can watch it for free.

2. If you liked those check out Esoteric Agenda, & Kymatica. Both are on Google Video.

3. look up the FREEDOM MOVIE on Youtube... it's way better than Zeitgeist. It has more proof and shit.

4. There was an Intervention show about a Iraq veteran who saw his best friend get shot and killed so he drank and smoked. It was really sad, the poor guy was really messed up.

5. #65 Mark702, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    I hope this post or a modified version can be STICKIED for others looking for a good, quick list of reputable documentaries on cannabis, hemp, and the current drug policies.

I've listed them in what I consider to be a generalized order of relevance. Rather than link to video that will more likely be gone months down the road, these link to info pages that will hopefully remain active.

And I'm sure there are ones I haven't seen (just started looking for em this year), so please continue to share others you've seen.

------------------------------------------

The Union - The Business Behind Getting High (2007)
    The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

Waiting To Inhale (2005)
    Waiting To Inhale

Grass (1999)
    Grass

High - True Tales of Marijuana (2008)
    High: The True Tale of American Marijuana (2008)

Hemp And The Rule Of Law (2007)
    Hemp and the Rule of Law

Hemp Revolution (1995)
    The Hemp Revolution

Emperor Of Hemp (1999)
    Emperor of Hemp

Hemplands Conspiracy (2005)
    Hemplands Conspiracy

A/K/A Tommy Chong (2006)
    A/K/A Tommy Chong

American Drug War (2007)
    American Drug War

In Pot We Trust (2007)
    In Pot We Trust

Marijuana: Time For A Conversation (2008)
    Marijuana: It’s Time For A Conversation

Bullshit! - War On Drugs (2004)
    Bullshit! - War on Drugs

The Magic Weed: The Truth About Cannabis Sativa (2005)
    Magic Weed: The Truth About Cannabis Sativa

Super High Me (2007)
    Super High Me

Adventures In Cannabis Hemp (2008)

Adventures In Cannabis Hemp

BBC - Should I Smoke Dope (2008)
    BBC - Should I Smoke Dope

The Marijuana Conspiracy (2006)

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7215884908568593154

CNBC - Marijuana Inc. (2009)
    CNBC: Marijuana Inc.

Natl. Geographic - Marijuana Nation (2009)

Marijuana Nation

6. HBO Documentary: Ganja Queen is guaranteed to make your blood boil with rage. It's the story of an Australian busted in Indonesia smuggling pot back to Oz. The only problem: she denies it. And they have some HARSH (to say the least) laws against drugs. Search online if you want the story- but try to find it on HBO (might be on demand).

7. One im watching now by comedian Doug Bensen and a play on Morgan Spurlocks: "Super Size Me", i think you can guess :rolleyes: Super High Me. The exact same concept of Super Size Me, he smokes weed for 30 days to see the effects mary jane can have on a person.

Just imo, i thought it was hilarious when the doctor said "Theres no permanent damage after 17 years of doing this, as far as i can tell"

8. i know this thread is old and blah blah blah but i'm bumping it for "stoned in suburbia" on page 2 or 3 i forgot. this movie had me laughing hard. it's funny to hear senior citizens talking about white rhyno and skunk and gravity bong hits. has me thinking "i wonder if my grammy is getting down right now?" she lives in a "retired community" haha

9. the best 1 i know is called the union i actualy learned so much about it i didnt have to go to treatment because you can prove everything wrong abou brain cells and cancer and you can realy explain to people why its so good

10. there's a few on this site:
    www.ToastPost.net

including cannabis? the evil weed
    it's very good :)

11. i liked "The Union" which covers all the reasons why weed should be legal and all the reasons why it isn't along with some history. and "AKA Tommy Chong" was really good. :hello:

12. #74 Deleted member 118531, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

13. The Union: The Business Behind Getting High
    Best documentary ever. ever. it covers illegalization, medicinal use, health risks (none) ect

14. Super high me and totally baked, both movies r funny as shit!!

15. Arjan does these expedition documentaries called "Strain Hunters". Pretty cool to see bud on the other side of the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFiucWKo-8]‪Strain Hunters India Expedition (FULL HD MOVIE)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

16. LOL movie is ridiculous. the piano guy is on meth haha

17. lol - I was thinking the same thing, although would have been wicked to see her hit a bong

was 2005 maybe she is vaping now