Good marijuana documentaries?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Yero, Mar 30, 2008.

1. im fucked up right now and in the mood for some learning, anyone know any good documentaries on weed? it could be about anything related. peace

2. ^^^ Good video :)

I love watching anything mj related when I'm smoking..it's kinda cheesy actually.

EDIT: The rest of it just loaded, really interesting to hear Marley speak but "Andrew Logan & the Smokenprofits crew" kinda ruin the vid ... :D

3. This ones not about just marijuana, its about the whole "War on drugs" and is a must see IMO.

4. I watched grass last night. I was blazed trying to find something to watch, and there it was on the comcast movie thing. It was really good. I would definitely show it to a anyone that was still stuck on the old untrue facts and the story behind the legalization and illegalization of it.

5. "reefer madness". this 1936 film is the most accurate and truthful documentation on the use of marijuana in the united states.:D

6. anyone have a link for "PRINCE OF POT: The US vs. Marc Emery"

7. i enjoyed watching grass, too. i found the propaganda films hilarious. although found myself getting a little pissed when i learned that harry anslinger had a huge part in stigmatizing weed.

8. I felt a little pissed too. I feel like more people should know about it, because that is where it all started with people just automatically discouraging marijuana and going against it.

9. The Drug Years.
    Just on Vh1 classic a few days ago.

10. SO fucking glad you put it on here

watched it today

not the best production

illustrates the best point ever

11. Watched a great one called Grass the other day.

12. absolutely man. the government fucked shit up back then man...and to this day they still continue to dig their own graves deeper and deeper instead of ending a pointless war.

13. anyone got anymore?

14. If you can get ahold of Penn and Tellers Bullshit of the War on Drugs, you have 27 minutes of pure entertainment.

15. yeah i seen that one it was dope!