Good looking homemade bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Bongkid420, Jan 3, 2013.

1. #1 Bongkid420, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    I know there are alot of homemade bongs out there, but alot of them dont look too nice. I wanted to try to make one that did, and didnt involve drilling in glass. Its just a Smirnoff bottle, one of those rubber pieces that you put on the bottom of chairs, a segment of 3/8 in pipe, a 9mm bowl slide, a piece of tubing, and a small captin morgan bottle. Im planning on replacing the captain morgan bottle with a smirnoff one when i get one. What do you guys think of it? Any ideas to make it better? Any name ideas? And stop using sockets and other make shift bowls, theyre not the best for you. Just buy a bowl piece, theyre cheap, and make the piece nicer.

Attached Files:

2. Where could i get a piece of tubing?

3. #3 Bongkid420, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Mine is just a sling shot band that i got at sports Athority. You can also use vinyl tubing which you can find at any hardware store, the tubbing for fish tank bubbler systems, or medical tubing. I like the sling shot band more tho cuz it bends in any way and isnt rigid

4. Alright thank you. BTW great looking bong :bongin:

5. Not a bad looking little home made bong. You have given me a great idea for a new bonG!! Thanks for the inspiration!

6. Pretty cool dude..im surprised nobody said any hateful comments haha

7. Christicles. I have made stuff to smoke out of before but nothing as cool as that! Kudos :)