good legal herbs, any as good or better than spice gold?

Discussion in 'General' started by goodvibes57, Oct 29, 2008.

1. im really diggin this legal alternative! ive heard folks talk about all kinds of different blends for sale. i really like spice gold but thats all ive tried so far... so, if you guys have reviews or names of blends you think are on par or better than spice gold please do tell :wave:

2. Spicehead XX is the same price as spice gold and it works better IMO. sort of goes down a little harsher though.

and Spice Diamond is definitely better than both of them, but it's $15 more per pack.

but seriously that shit is dank

3. i wish i could buy spice * at my head shop instead of having to go online :/

4. do they do anything at all?

5. there are scam legal blends and there are real ones. the ones you see on myspace and shit don't do anything. Spicehead, spice gold, spice diamond, chillin XXX all work. there are a few more, but these are only the ones i've tried.

they're really, really, really good weed substitutes.

giggles, munchies, cottonmouth, red eyes, all that.

but you probably wont believe it till you try it, like I was before I did and how every single one of my friends is before i let them try it :p

6. Yeah haha I'm pretty cynical of it aye, what chemical compounds are in them? That produce the effects?

7. Ingredients: baybean, blue lotus, dwarf scullcap, honey, indian warrior, lion's tail, lousewort, maconha brava, marshmallow, pink lotus, red clover, rose petals, siberian motherwort, vanilla, wild lettuce

there's some information out there on each one of these, they're mostly old native herbs that each have weed-like qualities concentrated in one smokeable plant matter.

i'm on probation and it would be a lot harder/more boring if i didn't have these blends.
    if you're dry/have to get clean for a job/are on probation then you should definitely look this stuff up. they sell sample packs for $15sh if you dont feel like spending $40 to try it, but i'm tellin ya right now you wont be dissapointed

i'm actually sitting in front of a bowl of it right now because I can't find my lighter :(

8. Oh true, yeah man sounds alright aye, wouldn't consider it unless I had to be drug tested or something..and even then, may as well just get a detox kit or something hah. How much do you get for $40?They'd probably be pretty good to mix with buds and roll a joint aye?May as well just buy buds tho

9. 40 bucks is 3 grams

i've let my friends try it after they have a sesh and yeah, they seem to like mixing em.

if i could smoke good i would over this shit without a doubt but if i do i'm facing time

so this shit is a lifesaver in the meantime.

10. grasscity.co.uk

Its a UK site but its reliable and you can find your info on the legal highs and if you want to buy some then you can..

they WONT sell you seeds though or other things that are outlawed in your country etc.

D.
    :smoke:

11. spice gold works.... and it is a very very accurate and good substitute for what your using it for lmao... i was a skeptic as well, then after 5 or 6 good pulls i realized this shit is legit.

12. yeah im drug tested randomly as well... im waiting on the result of this last one i took... i had been smokin spice gold about 2 bowls a day for a week and the last time i smoked it was about 20 hours before my drug screening.... i hope this dosent cause anything to show up, everyone has told me it would be fine and nothing would show up but ill still be happy to know for sure

13. I believe you mean skeptical.

14. #14 L Rag, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, yeah I do.

That just sounds like the side-effects, not the actual reasons I smoke weed for...right?

15. What pisses me off is that they sell that shit for the same price as weed and all the ingredients in it are fucking cheap as shit. If only i knew the concentration for the ingredients i would make that shit and sell ounces of it cheap on the net.

Does anyone know if wild lettuce extract is good on it's own? I've been thinking of making a hookah blend with it and selling it to local hookah bars, might be a good business idea.