good karma?

Discussion in 'General' started by enevitable, Dec 30, 2006.

1. so today im at the grocery store buying my ingredients for supper, when im at the checkout lane something telles me to buy a lighter, so i do. later tonight my bic finally runs dry, and i think wow a good coincidence, or maybe some karma coming my way?

2. Why not?

3. orrrrr maybe you used your lighter for a long time and it seemed to be running low, so you figured you should get a new one? i dunno just throwin it out there.

or if your a "glass half empty" kind of guy, maybe its bad karma cause your lighter ran out and you had to blow like a buck on a piece of plastic filled with gas.

or maybe god has a boner for you and decided he would bless you with the ability to see into the future and you are now just starting to tap into your incredible abilities

[end] sarcasm [/end]

no i don't think so, however i could be wrong. thats the problem with lighters, they are so confusing, can never tell if they are a result of good karma or not.

ok seriously im done with the sarcasm, lol sorry i just couldnt stop myself from indulging in that last helping of sarcastic rant. mmm tastes so good. holy shit lol i need to get some sleep.

4. Nice philosophy.