Good Karma = Free KFC :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2Packed, Sep 19, 2006.

1. For the last week or so me and friend have been going to the food court at the local mall, getting stoned and eating there, we have basiclly been to every stall.

Today we were outside sitting on the wall smoking and a joint and we see this Asian guy come out who works at KFC, we say "Hi" to him and he says "Hello" back to us and kind of carries on walking, then my friend said something to him I can't remember, then he asked us if we was on holiday and he came over to us.

We got chatting and he said "So you smoke the.." and we didn't really say much. Then he was just leaving to go and I said "Wait, do you want a joint?" and he said "Yeah man! For me?" so I gave him a whole joint and he said that we could come to KFC anytime and get free food :D

Just a cool little weed story I thought :D :smoke:

Shows how weed can unite people and just bring general happiness :hello:

2. damn thats sick i wish i could get free kfc

3. I wish I could get free taco bell. Anyone here had the nacho grilled stuft burrito with steak? Bomb.

4. Bet you made his day, perhaps yours too.

5. i wouldve been over there about 5 minutes later haha

6. kfc is the absolute best food to eat stoned.

7. those bowls are good

8. i get free toco johns cuz all the managers are my smokin buddys lol.... i just walk in and they gimmie the hook up no matter what

9. thats cool...i like to change it up...sometimes ill grab a burrito, or kfc, taco bell ect...but i like to eat out at places too with my girl like benihannas, or italian...GRADE A FOOD IS EXTREMELY GOOD HIGH....or even a home cooked meal

10. was it a joint of your homegrown?

instant karma

11. Grade A food does kick ass when high, but so many times I have seen a single 5 dollar bill sitting in my wallet and my stomach grumbling. So I went with it and got some Tbell or BK. My favorite was a meatball sub from this one shop. It was about 5 dollars and tasted like heaven.

12. for being a sweetie +++++rep

13. KFC is the best food when stoned, I absolutely agree. 2 Buffalo Snackers..god those things are heaven.

14. Yep :)

15. Popeye's biscuits are the greatest food known to man, high or not.

But if you have them high, it will take you 45 minutes to eat one... cause bread and cottonmouth are mortal enemies.

16. 18 piece boneless buffalo wings honey barbque sauce

17. thats cool that you are mad loose with your weed. +rep.

18. i called it bad karma = free KFC

19. DUDE! that thing is sooooooo dank i used to get it allllll the time until one day they said that they took it off the menu... i seriously almost cried