good karma and free ice cream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LucySD420, Mar 17, 2008.

1. so last night i went over to my friends house that she is house sitting and tented a few bowls and decied ice cream would be a great idea. so we headed over to friendlys and we order two sundaes and demolished them very fastly. During the whole time we were talking extremely loudly but sex and weed, we didnt realize this until i noticed the guy in the next booth over with his wife were listening. well after we finished our sundaes we decied we wanted more icecream, and so we went for the 12 scooper with a bunch of sauses and wonderfulness. after we order we noticed the couple in the other booth called over the manager, and at this point we started buggin out because we thought we were getting in trouble. so we got really quite and just sat and ate our enormous ice cream, pretty nurvous. so after 5 mintues the manager leaves and the couple gets up and walks over to our table (we were ready to get ripped a new one...) but they were so happy we decied to order the 12 scoop ice cream that they paid for all our ice cream! over 18 dollers worth of ice cream they paid for because they over me saying how we had to order the ice cream cause we couldnt walk away regretting not ordering it, they were also impressed that two pretty small girls just finished a total of 12 scoops and two sundaes. and as the guy was walking away he said "toke on" so i just had to share that story becayse there is NOTHING better than going to get ice cream stoned outta your mind...and they getting all your ice cream paided for. :hello:

2. that shit only happens to girls.

cool story though.

3. awsome story.

4. man... why do stoner chicks get all the free ice cream... life just isn't fair!