Good karma and a question.?

Discussion in 'General' started by Napalm209, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Okay well i just got a new job and i had to give a drug test and well before i went i drank alot of water and my pee was not really dark at all it was very light, do you think they might have me redo my test sometime for that or do they not really care about that, i think the term is diluted.

But the main reason i am very hesitant is that i did the application for my job about 2 weeks ago and i was about to be just say fuck it and smoke, this was last thursday. But that night i was goin to chill with some friends to smoke but then i decide to just stay in that night cause i had a feeling in my gut just to wait. But then tomorrow came and the HR person for the job called me for an interview, i was so fuckin blown away that i almsot smoked that previous night, i guess thats good karma but damn i got so lucky..

but anyways should i say fuck it and smoke or wait until she actully calls me for the orientation which means my drug test and background check went ok..

2. Wait. Tests can be inconclusive, especially if your piss is extremely diluted/filled with vitamins. You gotta figure, they have kids try and find a way around these tests thousands of times a day... So, either the lab is gonna say 'fuck it, inconclusive is clean, right?' or 'hey, no idea, test him again.'

I'd say it depends on your lab tech, and whether you want to risk your future to get baked now, instead of tomorrow. (figurative tomorrow)

3. Ill admit. I didnt read everything. But what I did read was "should i say fuck it and smoke"

No.

4. thats what im thinking and my diet has been kind of wierd latley and ive been taking some diet pills and multivitaamins so ill just wait..dont want to ruin my chances of this jobb..

5. Once I had to redo a pee test for a job because it was too light. I couldn't pee so I drank a bunch of water (which is what they told me to do). Still passed tho the 2nd time. But it was a pain. Waiting, worrying, wondering, and going without weed until it was done. Got the job, so it was worth it.

6. I would wait...safe than sorry unless you'd like bad karma