Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good idea?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheDudeAbides, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Im going on a little boat trip down a river that flows right through the middle of my city in a canoe and i plan on smoking a big fat joint. Have i gone retarded or is this just an awesome idea?

2. dude, go for it, i've smoke in some extreme places, it's exciting, then after you'll stone, you just think of it, and it gives you a shit eating grin

3. Uh, just make sure you aren't heading towards any rough waters...and it would help if there were some more people there to help with the...canoeing.

Other than that, the wilderness is just an awesome place to smoke.

4. Nah Fenor, this river is pretty tame. but it does run through the city, so its not exactly the wilderness.

5. ill take lots o pictures

6. Go for it buddy, it will make it a much more memorable moment...it will also make a great story one day, like.."Hey...one day I was on this boat stoned..."

7. like.."Hey...one day I was on this boat stoned, and we were paddling through the city when i dropped the joint on my crotch, jumped up, and fell out the boat."

One tip, wear a lifejacket, ahahah dont want to make some stoned mistake while on a river. ;)

8. lol...but if they send the coast guard or something after you...that'd be pretty funny till you had to ditch your shit. doubt they'd ever go through the trouble...so just smoke man, and take some pics if you can. that'd be cool to see. i've wanted to smoke in my kyak in the middle of the river in the middle of the night for soooooo long...get a l lit up...be so sweet. you'v inspired me to do it. im gonna do it...

9. Yah, sounds pretty awesome to me. That would be funny as hell though if a coast guard cutter rolled up. LOL. :)

have fun

10. man if like, the cops rolled up on me in a boat id just start padling like a motherfucker.

11. lol hope you are a stong padler, cause most po boats have engines..... lol

12. Given the right initiative i think i could do anything.