Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Idea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I bought these candies on the weekend and after I ate them, I looked at the package and thought this might be the best joint carrier I've ever seen. It's the perfect length, casual design and you could leave in on your dresser while the dea searches your house and nobody would find it(minus the drug dogs). What do you think?

Ps. Even comes with an inspirational message...

Attached Files:

2. looks perfect to me but I've never heard of carbonated candy, how is that? is it similar to pop rocks?

3. Reminds me of those band aid gum packages.

4. [quote name='"Caldwell"']looks perfect to me but I've never heard of carbonated candy, how is that? is it similar to pop rocks?[/quote]

It doesn't pop, it fizzes. Shits cool aha.

5. DEA after OPs joint...:bolt:

6. Wow...I didn't even know you could still get a flip cell phone lol

7. Looks useful.

8. I just got a new iPod nano and use the plastic case it came in. It's perfect but I gotta use an elastic to keep it closed. That candy container would work great too

9. yeah that looks good.

10. I just mix OPJs in my cigg pack