Good Idea or Bad Idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by Safety Kid, Sep 21, 2012.

1. So I found my moms stash :cool: ... And she saves all her roaches and seeds in a little container. She dosent smoke that often and dosent have a pipe so I dont see why she saves roaches or what use she would have for them. Ive been super low on funds and havent smoked in forever... Would it be a good or bad idea too smoke some of her roaches?

2. no. thats your mom man. if anything just ask.

3. That would be a dick move.

4. [quote name='"Safety Kid"']So I found my moms stash :cool: ... And she saves all her roaches and seeds in a little container. She dosent smoke that often and dosent have a pipe so I dont see why she saves roaches or what use she would have for them. Ive been super low on funds and havent smoked in forever... Would it be a good or bad idea too smoke some of her roaches?[/quote]

Ask her my mom.does the same thing and doesnt have a pipe. I asked her 1 day and she said sure and actually gave me 10 roaches that were out. And 5 more that werent out and a gram of weed

5. Don't steal from your mother. That's low as fuck.

In fact don't steal from anybody.

6. Put yourself in her shoes..nothing worse then getting weed, even if it is just roaches, stolen.

7. no. thats your mom man.

8. Just ask her. It's already sick enough how your mom saves roaches.

9. the title of the thread reminded me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8PhzrmBgMI]Good Idea, Bad Idea Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

10. Your mom probably will spend well over $100,000 on you by time you turn 18 in total costs. And you wanna thank her by stealing her weed? :confused_2:

11. listen to this before you decide.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKXflPq2fU]Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray - YouTube[/ame]

12. If you have to ask, I think you already know the answer..

13. no way dude. at least ask her.

14. [quote name='"Safety Kid"']So I found my moms stash :cool: ... And she saves all her roaches and seeds in a little container. She dosent smoke that often and dosent have a pipe so I dont see why she saves roaches or what use she would have for them. Ive been super low on funds and havent smoked in forever... Would it be a good or bad idea too smoke some of her roaches?[/quote]

Take a seed grow ur own.

15. YOU DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING FROM YOUR PARENTS!

Is that clear enough kids?

16. Dude I save the shit out of roaches get like 3 or 4 and roll another joint with them that shit will get ya coughin.

Anyhooooo yea don't steal man she's gonna notice she's not dumb and who knows if you ask she might share. Any stoner worth their salt knows what it's like to be dry I don't think she would mind helpin you out.

17. Don't steal from your mom,just ask her.Smoke with her if you want it's great bonding time.