GOOD GROW BOX?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by billyjoe123, Jun 4, 2015.

1. HI i am really interested in buying a pre made stealth grow box that is not to big almost like a supercloset superbox. i only plan on growing at max 2 plants at a time and spending a max of $11000. any input would be great.

2. #4 CanadianOrganic, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    Holy fuck. Don't do that. Use some 2x2s, plywood or just use panda film/mylar for the sides those things are a waste of time.
    Or better yet, get a 2x2 or 3x3 tent for under $100. You'll have 3x the room for half the cash.

They are huge rip offs.

3. How will do the tents work with the smell?

4. You need a carbon filter

5. Oh okay im planning on trying to grow in my attic so smell is somewhat of a problem but not too much I would just prefer I can keep the smell to a absolute minimum. and I really want something prebuilt so I can just start growing almost right away, I dont want anything big just enough so I can grow at most 2 plants at a time

6. I live in an apartment, and grow in my closet in a tent. With the proper ventilation/carbon exhaust there is NO smell at all.

I second what CO said above, those things are a huge ripoff. Tent sized come in all kinds of sizes and I personally use and recommend lighthouse hydro tents

7. #9 CanadianOrganic, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Well..I guess if you don't mind paying 10x what it's actually worth. They're plywood, PC fans, and CFLs. It's pathetic.

8. so would a grow tent be better? what grow tent would you recommend i would like a kit where everything comes with it all i have to do is set it up

9. CollegeGrowBox.com check them out