Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Grinder for a good price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryvillegreen, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Anyone want to point me in the right direction I don't think I'm breaking the bud down right by hand.

2. No it's totally different smoking bud that's ground in a grinder or broken down by hand,
    Big. Do have a coffee grinder laying around that you don't use? They work great! But amazon has herb grinders for cheap. I got one there for 10 bucks and it works awesome!

3. But there are grinders on there cheaper than that...just couldn't tell you how good they are or not :)

4. if you want just to break it up, you can get a cheap acrylic, nice design or whatevers. if you want to buy a grinder thats going to can last years, collect kief, feel like quality, pelt it at some dude trying to jack your shit...then look into space case, mendo mulcher, santa cruz shredder, cosmic case, sharpstone, chromium crusher, green shark...few more im sure i missed.

5. Save some money for a space case best grinder imo.

6. Yeah I'm prolly gonna get the 2 piece medium sized one.

7. Save enough to buy a Space Case. 

I would never buy another brand of grinder :smoking: