good god grass city im sick

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, Mar 27, 2012.

1. why havnt they cured the cold and flu yetits fucking 2012.who else here is sick tonight? and who hates working and going to school while terribly sick.

fever and chills i feel like death
    good thing i got tons of pot

2. Sorry to hear man, it just hit spring so the pollen and allergies may have really gotten to you. I send you my best vibes of health though!

Get well soon. :wave:

3. I woke up today and was like...

[​IMG]

So I just went back to bed. :)

4. man i had similar shit at the beginning of the semester, worst 3 weeks of my life, terrible flu and cold. could hardly breathe. i was actually hoping i had strep throat so they could gimme some meds. fuck i was sick forever because i had to work and school all the fuckin time

5. yeah i woke up at 3 am shivering with a realy hot feaver
    couldnt smoke enought pot to get any sleep its like it wasnt working

6. I made it through the winter relatively unscathed

Had a pretty persistent cough for about a week back around November, but I've been good ever since (knock on wood)

Now it looks like warm weather is just around the corner and that usually marks the end of cold and flu season

Hope you feel better soon, Buzzwell

7. yeah like i can manage but two of my classes are physicaly active( theater and dance) and I am suposed to be on a workout cycle getting ready for a fight but well have to start over the nect 21 days once im better

i am juggling my personal demons and school with family and its been a bumpy year so far.
    i love the feeling of beig feverishly chilled and your out in public and I always feel sorta naked and cool in a weird way ven though i might die it feels like.

smoke weed till i pass out

8. Lucky you, I'm sick as a dog, but have no weed :(

9. I've been sick for a week from now.It's probably from a cold.I'm coughing my lung's out,throwing up everyday,my back bones and my leg's hurt,and using a shit-load of napkin's.Good thing you got some weed man,it will make you feel better.

10. Vitamin C, baby. Vitamin C.

[​IMG]

Or chicken noodle soup and Sprite.

11. I feel you man, im sick also :(

Doesn't matter to me! i still got my mary jane :bongin:

12. ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Also mega dose Vitamin D3, it will knock that shit out in a day or so. Had to try it twice now.:smoke:

13. get better brah

14. Damn I know what you mean buzz

Shits frustrating and shitty

If I were you I'd smoke like a bowl or two more than you normally would
    Then jjust pass out

Or smoke a shit ton till u can't anymore
    It was my only way of getting decent sleep

15. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Damn I know what you mean buzz

Shits frustrating and shitty

If I were you I'd smoke like a bowl or two more than you normally would
    Then jjust pass out

Or smoke a shit ton till u can't anymore