Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Gas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YungBurn, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Slightly purple, indica, amazing. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427072452.114438.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427072462.385733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pictures dont do the bud justice. But you have some futuristic thumbnails.

3. I fuel my car with weed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

4. I'll upload some better ones, my thumbs been like this since I was in the womb. 90's problems....

5. dude, get a file on those thumb nails and you could be a thumb nail model...eh, if there is such a thing lol! 

that bud looks good to me! hows it smoke? taste?

im dying. [​IMG]

7. #7 YungBurn, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015

It's a good long lasting high. I smoked a half a blunt at 8:10 am felt it till around 4 pm. 😎

8. Bam ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427240487.423486.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427240516.093900.jpg

9. If you don't mind my asking what'd you roll it with? Is that a backwoods?
    Trying to get into those when I pick up again

10. Backwoods are my favorite, especially the honey berries. Sadly, this is mango game. Don't get me wrong, games are good but second to backwoods.

11. Cool thanks
    Are they second in taste or quality? So many tutorials online for how to roll a backwoods scare me lol. My joint/blunt game isn't that bad but these seem like a step up.
    Looks like you did a nice job

12. Thanks, I would say they are lower quality and taste. Backwoods are just supreme IMO.