Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good, funny movies to watch when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ildfull, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hey I just smoked a blunt, just wondering if any of you blades can recommend a funny movie to watch; one that isn't funny cause it sucks..

2. anchorman, talladega nights, half baked

3. hands down the best movie ive watched stoned has to be Biodome. love that shit

4. Pineapple xpress, american pie anything

5. Life of Pi is the shit baked! Got to be HD though 

6. Dazed and Confused, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, any Seth Rogen movie if you like him

7. Came to say pineapple express...bubble boy is HILARIOUS without weed so id have to agree with that also..

8. Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny

9. Scary Movie 4

10. Cheech and Chong - Up in smoke

11. For me Harold and Kumar is fucking corny as fuck when sober but watching stoned is beyond hilarious.

Also interestingly enough, Lord of the Rings is pretty funny as well, a bunch of midgets and gargoyles with swords and shit, pretty damn funny to me :)

12. Friday, Super Troopers, Half Baked, The Playaz Club, Cheech & Chong movies, etc.

13. Pulp fiction while high was by far the stand alone best movie experience of my life. It's on netflix.

14. BEOWUUUULF

15. Roasts ft. Snoop Dogg

16. See no evil, hear no evil

17. Freddie got fingered

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app