Good food

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Apr 17, 2003.

1. anything grilled, portabello mushrooms, onions, peppers, corn, any veg you can think of brushed in a lil light cooking oil and your fav. herbs an spices always comes out good..... an you can do variations on anything and make all sorts of grilled sandwiche's and salads....... its good stuff..

2. Thanks gravy.. I can't have bread or flour though..

I do make alot of veg combinations though! I also do a veg kabob on the grill with some great seasonings!

3. mmm cabobs on the grill are the best! espeically the veggies. I love how tomatoes taste, grilled. onions, peppers, squash...I could eat grilled veggie cabobs everyday! *sigh* cant wait for summer

4. I love'em. I always put a little meat of some sort on mine. Now i can't do that unless it's fish or chicken!

Tpmmorrow I will have to fix some!

5. my old boss at papa john's is all into eating healthy and such. he knows about fat and cholesterol pretty good... so i'll ask him what kinds of fish and stuff are good for you. there's a few out there that are high in cholesterol... but it's the good cholesterol (the kind that helps get rid of the bad kind :)).

sushi's good if you're looking to eat healthy. i know the rice is high in carbs, but they're complex carbs. he says they're the good kind of carbs that don't make ya fat 'cause they're really easy to break down or something like that.

i dunno. i'll talk to him though and see what he recommends.

mmm... the #5 at taco bell effin rocks!

6. Thanks cottons. My doc said to eat all the brown rice I wanted. I have to be carefull about what I mix the white rice with though!

I have Broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, and potatoes marinating in some great seasoning for this evening! If it's not rainning to much, I'm going to be grilling them with some chicken breast!

I'm already feeling alot better than I did..

7. try some vegetable stew..... all u do is boil some water, and put in seasonings, and flavors, along with all your fav. vegetables..... yum yum!