Good first bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Potnoob, Aug 21, 2016.

1. hey guys this is my first post and I have recently made the leap from smoking pipes and joints, to smoking out of bongs. I've been smoking out of my brothers sweet triple perc bong and have decided I want to buy one. Not looking for anything fancy and not a lot of percs if any but I still want good glass. Looking to spend around $50-60ish. Definitely under $100. Any suggestions?

2. If you're a noob I'd suggest nothing more than one foot in length and material able to survive a few drops. Check out the acryl bongs on GC there some nice and cheap ones.

3. Hit up a gas station or dollar store they sometimes have cool stuff

4. I agree with aaron, you won't need a tall bong. My all time favorite was a defective 11'' zong, the defect being that it was an inch shorter than it was supposed to be. That defect knocked the price down to $40 back when zong's were the shit. I would say to go for something glass, since cleaning can kinda mess up the acrylic depending on how well it's made. You should definately pick up your first bong from a store where you can actually pick it up and see if it's comfortable to hold and use. Just be sure to call it a tube or waterpipe when asking to see it just in case your in a non-legal state.

5. go with a glass water bong. after smoking joints, you will be sooo happy you switched to water. every now and again i'll smoke a joint and it feels sooo heavy. the nice thing is you tend to get different highs with either but for me, water bong around 11"-14" is perfect!

6. Get a 30 dollar bong from your local headshop, they are made in China from recycled glass. My first bong was one. It is super thick, 3/4 inch thick. I've kicked it over many times no prolbems. Every headshop has cheap bongs.

7. Yea height is key.

I had one that was too tall on my lap or on coffee table and too short on the floor. Id prefer a smaller one i can hold in my lap/hand