Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good dosage for keif edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by oricann, Feb 21, 2012.

1. So I have kind of a tolerance but I've only experienced edibles twice and from what I've heard it can be a lot better.
    I have a kief box and have been saving kief for a while I want to process it into coconut oil with a double boiler and soy lethicin if I can find some. just wondering what approximate amount of keif would be good for a moderately strong dose. It's not like bubble hash or anything but it's pretty potent any advice would be appreciated

2. lol roll an all kief joint

3. put everything you have in it then eat all the edibles in one sitting and enjoy the next week of flying high

4. [quote name='"ckk"']put everything you have in it then eat all the edibles in one sitting and enjoy the next week of flying high[/quote]

While I like the idea I'd probably be asleep the first 4 or 5 days of that week greened out I'll probably just base it off how much I smoke and go from there

5. I have about 7 grams of kief and I was curious myself. I wanna make some edibles but I am also aware that kief is much stronger than regular buds. I have top shelf kief and would appreciate any legit ideas no bullshit plz.:smoke:

6. I find it best to use 1/2 as much kief as you would normally. So if your making brownies from like a quarter normally, use like 3-4 grams of kief depending on how baked you like to be