Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J Woodi, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I got 3 ounces of this for 240$ Do you think it was a good deal?

[​IMG]

2. So $80 an oz? no not really

3. 80 bucks for an ounce.. Terrible

4. 3 oz for $240?? that's $80 for 1 oz of course... double check it lol
    does anyone know what kinda strain that is ?? i remember smoking something fluffy like that many times, just forgot the names.

5. Good price! Probly bad weed lol

6. Show us the 3 ounces, because that sounds insanely cheap :smoke:

7. 3 zones for 240 is good, it'd have to be garbage, I mean couldn't even smoke it, wouldn't get you high, for that to be a bad deal.

8. Looks like there's quite a bit of stems.

9. good ass deal bruh!

but would u mind posting the 3 ounces that u got?

10. insane deal

11. Any thing better then reggie for 80 an o is a good deal in my neighborhood.

12. ill post it later....i left it at my friends.

13. bad move

14. if u mean bad move as in hell take some i really dont care. Hes my best friend. After the shit we went through i think he deserves the whole bag.

15. yeah in my position of living in a city that ppl over price and have shitty regs, it seems to be good. just depends on how the bud smokes really..