Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal or pass it up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGODCudderWayne, Jan 11, 2011.

1. My guy has "pineapple kush" he said. I'm not sure if that is what it is, but everything I have ever bought from him was straight fire and he gives me good deals. Me and my buddies were going in to buy. He said he could do a half o for 180, and a full o for 360. is this a deal we should go for?

2. i mean, if i were presented with this, id do it, especially since you say hes had good shit in the past.

im sure other people from other areas where its cheaper will say no, but i say go for it

3. Depends on where you live. That's a price I might pay here, depending on the quality of course. Check out the bag and decide with your friends if it's worth it.

4. man fuck where do you live brofesser im gettin an oz.. of homegrown danky shit for 100$-150$

hooked me up w/ 35 grams for 115 b4

i could never support my habbit if i payed that much

5. I would ask for 350 or 355. And if it's legit bud then yeah its a good deal.

6. Pineapple Kush is a California medicinal strain. It is a brand name and has its own company. Grown in the Emerald Triangle, it is a particulary well manicured strain.

It has a high THC percentage and is said to be 100% Indica.

Enjoy it if you get it.

7. I usually like to taste test before I buy in bulk, just in case its not too indica dominant (thats my taste but hey, if you like kush then go for it). I'd buy a gram, try it out and if I liked it I'd go pick up some more. If you feel its too pricey for the quality then just leave it.

8. Buy some right then and there like a gram. Or ask for a sample.

Smoke it for the taste. Make sure it's buds. Not grounded up shitty looking weed.
    It should look healthy, full, fluffed. Tear the bud you got from him and make sure it's kinda sticky or fresh. Not brittle dry dull.

If it passes those tests then you are looking at some good healthy normal bud. Just like the stuff at the dispensary :D

Make sure it looks goldenish also. I remember it being like that. Look on youtube and type in pineapple express strain.

I've seen some reviews on it because people get it from their local dispensary and rate it etc. So it should give you an example of what it looks like etc. so you know it's straight.

IMPORTANT NOTE: A lot of dealers use fake names or mainstream names and such because it sells better for them. They say it's super dank and it's Trainwreck crossed with White Widow. Or Bubblegum Kush or some crap when it's really just normal dank and they don't even know what it really is. It's just like buying a name brand for a car or purse for girls etc.

Would you pay $40 for an O of Mid's aka OG Kush or something? No you probably wouldn't...but you would for White Widow right? That's where they get you. They lie about the name and your like OMG it's White Widow!! I've heard so much about this. And you don't think twice and buy it without inspecting it or anything. So becareful :cool:

9. In my area (Nashville, TN), those prices would be a great deal if it is, indeed, Pineapple Kush.

I got a zip of Grandaddy Purp, the most dank I've ever gotten, for $400. I normally get zips of no-name dank strains for anywhere from $300-$360, maybe even $375.

10. Just check out the weed before any money changes hands.

11. Around here that's a pretty average deal, doesn't sound like your getting ripped off by any means but not like unbelievable hookup either. I don't know what average prices are for your area, but for the best stuff in my area you usually have to pay around 150$ -200$ for half and 300$- 400$ for an O. So if it's legit quality, sounds like a good deal to me. But like other have said, when buying in bulk your dealer should usually give you a taste test.