Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Deal?! Newbie Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unreal man, Aug 1, 2012.

1. So im picking up from this guy tonight, who is awesome, and he said he can get me 3.6 grams for 60$...is that a good deal?! sorry but i just want a 'professional' opinion :D

2. That's a typical deal for an 1/8 if the average price is $50-60 in your area. Over time you can probably get your dealer to lower the price if your a consistent customer.

3. Thanks man! just wanted to make sure im getting my moneys worth, and usually its pretty dank! Just today i ran out of some dank northern lights, it got my blitzed :smoking:

4. #4 Ganga Lova, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Yeah man, I just picked up an eighth of dank yesterday for $60. It's the common price in some areas, and it's a good deal.

5. Ya 3.6 is better than the 3.3 -3.4 I get skimped all the time fucking inconsiderate people these days

6. Not if you're in a medical state. Not a rip-off but it's definitely no hookup.

7. Im not in a medical state

8. Serious? That's a rip off here, but then again prices are rising.