Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Deal? ( Just 5)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by milkpuller420, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Bought this for $5. Smells and looks pretty dank. For the amount I got would you say this is a good deal for $5? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403918991.365589.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403919123.021454.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403919133.698741.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403919164.448454.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 doubled0218, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    He paid five dollars..

Anyway, good deal homie. Looks to be about .5 which is standard in my area (socal) smoke on

3. How did you buy a 5?

4. How'd it smoke OP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I was being sarcastic, Who the hell buys a 5 sack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That would cost 10 bucks in NYC

7. That looks like a nice smoke OP, $5 is a steal for that but I wouldn't have bought just a nickel

I don't know man, you posted it. I could have been a dickhead like 75% of the community hear and flamed you from the start but I tried to build you up

9. if you can load a bowl at least once for $5 its not a bad deal imo.

10. If someone asked me for 5 dollars worth of weed I'd just stare at them until the left. But not a bad deal imo.

11. costs $10 in NJ so id say not to shabby

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. #13 Hazy Ghost, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    Yeah that's a good deal.  Looks like it'll turn into 2 good bowls.

13. i'd pay 5 bucks for that any day.  :)

14. Ya that's a fuckin 5 bowl

/thread

15. Yep, looks like a decent deal. How's the high?

16. Lol how much could you have been ripped off? You paid 5$ for half a bag use ur head

17. yeah if you call up your dealer and ask for a $5 bag and get anything other than bitched out by him, you got a good deal

18. cheaper than the dispensery.hey if your sweatin over a fin.its safe to say cannabis is not for you.me and my wife pay over a grand a month and that's from a dr. in any bussiness where demand is greater than supply just be happy your gettin high.enjoy that bud cause a lot of people seem to be interested and almost concerned.so you let us know how your bud was.and the journy it took you on.lol

Sent from my LG-P925g using Grasscity Forum mobile app