Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good deal for 40$?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thctime, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I bought this today for 40 bucks. it's 2.5 grams of deadhead OG and 2 grams of keif. my dealer is a good friend so I get hook ups like this often. it's full of trichomes and orange hairs. do u guys think this is a good deal? btw he scaled it in front of me

Attached Files:

2. Sounds sweet to me. Enjoy your bounty. :smoke:

3. For 40 bucks I say that's a hell of a deal, enjoy your riches. :)

4. IDK Im not you

5. i want ur dealer

6. Good deal, I would say... Kief is pricey

7. haha it's good having dealers as friends. have any
    of
    you smoked deadhead OG? I've never tried
    it before. how is it?

8. Looks like a dispense deal

Good job op, you got hooked up

I like most ogs ive had..

9. it was a dispensary deal the keif was 5 bucks a G...I don't have my card so I had my friend get it for
    me

10. Ummmmm hell yeah it was! Happy toking :D

11. Thousand oaks bro i use to live in moorpark Ca before i moved to HI like almost ten yrs ago. But yeah bro sounds like a deal to me for sure. love Ventura county only other place i would live besides these islands

12. so 2.5g of top dank shelf for 30 and then 2g of kief for 10? AND YOUR ASKIN IF THATS A GOOD DEAL???

I don't think you will be able to appreciate the place where you are at until you buy a dub for $20...

13. Finally!! somebody got a good deal! You did not get ripped. Good deal for $40. Dont lose that connect.

14. idk i just want to know your opinions haha I haven't bought herb in a while

15. I actually got this from oak park if u know where that is

16. on the other side of simi from moorpark if i remeber right. it is a small world. . .

17. yeah haha

18. Looks like some nice flowers!! And a deal?? Its 20 a g where im at so id say you got hooked up!!! Keep on toking!

19. around me 40$ would barely get you the bud, kief would be like 40$ a gram lol

20. U dont need to ask that is a very good deal on the kief alone. Vape the kief thats the way to do it.