Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greendemon, May 27, 2013.

1. Today I started a new job im sat in training, till break, as we were gonna be sitting through a two hour film I lit up a j just around the corner from the building I get half way through it when the boss turns the corner, I look at him hr looks at me and just says 'you've got 5 minutes' and walks off, so I today I found out my boss doesnt mind smoking bud as long as its off premise.
    Not a helpful thread or anything just wanted to share haha

2. If your new boss is that cool, PLEASE respect his wishes and don't ever smoke on premises. Him respecting your choice deserves your respect of his rules.

Who knows, one day if he's really having a bad day you might be able to smoke him up!

3. I know dude haha, if hes sound enough im not gonna break his rule

4. Wow you got lucky OP. For sure I though you were going to say he asked you to leave!

5. [​IMG]