Good, cheap plant food.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DazedInMaine, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey all. So I should prob. get on the plant food game soon, as the ladies are telling me they want to get big and strong. Any recommendations on what to get? I hear FF ferts. are good, however they're fairly pricey if I want to whole gang of products. Is there anything else out there that is a good choice, but doesn't break the bank. This is my first grow, not looking for anything too intricate. Thanks a lot!

2. [quote name='"DazedInMaine"']Hey all. So I should prob. get on the plant food game soon, as the ladies are telling me they want to get big and strong. Any recommendations on what to get? I hear FF ferts. are good, however they're fairly pricey if I want to whole gang of products. Is there anything else out there that is a good choice, but doesn't break the bank. This is my first grow, not looking for anything too intricate. Thanks a lot![/quote]

If you want to go the Organic way with garden tone and molasses should be good.

Any Micro-Grow-Bloom will do the job !

3. [quote name='"zeroshawdow"']

If you want to go the Organic way with garden tone ($9.99 HomeDepot) and molasses ($1.50 Grocery store) should be good.

Any Micro-Grow-Bloom (From $15.99-$40.99) will do the job ![/quote]

HTH

Peace

Sorry for thi post I'm on the phone right now

4. #4 1badbruce, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012

This is a good choice for a begining grower. Maxi Gro/Bloom, General Hydro
    GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Maxi Series

Cheers:D

5. Thanks guys! I'm going to stop off at my local Agway today after work and see if they have any of these brands!

6. [quote name='"1badbruce"']

This is a good choice for a begining grower. Maxi Gro/Bloom, General Hydro
    GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Maxi Series

Cheers:D[/quote]

This is definitely a great way to go. I just finished my first grow with the Maxi series of dry nutes and had fantastic results. If you use the Lucas formula, a $25 pouch of MaxiBloom, some cal-mag and a little ph up is all you need for your entire grow. You can get all of that for less that $50 and it will last 15-20 small grows. I added a $20 bottle of liquid Koolbloom as a bloom booster in flower, but this isnt necessary. Good luck!