Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good cheap grinders?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdogtulsa, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Just what the title says. Looking for a good and preferably cheap grinder for a semi apprentice :smoke:

2. scissors and a shot glass?

always worked for me back in the day before i even knew about grinders...

but i hear sharpstone and chromium crusher grinders are a good bang for your buck.

3. I have always had Space Cases. You can get the smallest one for a decent price. Also the ones without the kief catchers are always cheaper.

But you could also buy 1 or 2 wooden grinders. They work well.

Stating your budget would help. $20 and $60 is a big difference in grinders

4. $20 would be about right. I just started a month ago so not anything too expensive. Not needed yet

5. Get the classic magnetic 8 ball grinder. It's $5 and well worth every penny. It does what you want and is easy to conceal.

[​IMG]

6. Ok. Then get a Sweetleaf Grinder, wooden one

Sweetleaf Herb Grinder just to give you an idea of what they look like. im sure GC has them

7. I have a 5-piece Sharpstone grinder with kief collector and the whole works which set me back about $50 (Australian), believe me they might not be the cheapest but they're not exactly expensive either, and they will last you for years.

8. Yeah, it looks pretty nice. I personally would rather look at things in a store so I can check it out first hand, but that one does look cool for only 20

9. Yea, Ill probably head over to Starship (Local headshop) after the snow storm.

10. My $20 Chromium Crusher has yet to show defective signs. Been going for a year now, hopefully forever.