Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good but Inexpensive Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stoner420Chick, Feb 27, 2008.

1. My older sister is graduating from college this year, and she's a stoner so I'd like to get her a nice graduation piece. It can't be too expensive because I'm going to have to get her something else as well to show my parents, although I don't really HAVE to get her something, I'm just choosing to.

2. Damn, wish my little sis got me stoner related presents =]
    Go with a bubbler. Can't go wrong. I've seen some amazing one's out there for under 30 bucks.

3. If your looking for inexpensive then go for a one hitter. Those are like 20 bucks for a decent peice. I would suggest that you get a her a nice bowl though. A good one would run you about 40 bucks(Which im sure you know) at your local headshop. I think the bowl would be the best bet just because you can't get much use out of a one hitter.

4. A stashbox can be a pretty good gift. If you look around hard enough you can find some really neat ones. Maybe you could find one that has some sort of a design or picture on it of something that she is into to make it a more personal gift.

5. Amazing Bubblers Under 30? Show me. If I were you I would just get her a cool looking spoon or something, assuming she doesn't already have one.

6. If shes got a bong already then maybe get her a cool looking bowl or diffy or a/c, if not then I like the stashbox idea.

7. I just remembered seeing this cool little one hitter wooden pipe that looks like an acoustic guitar. Does anybody have any experience with wooden pipes?? I'll try and find a pic.

8. I double this idea.

9. likewise you could buy a bunch of cheaper accessories instead of a pipe or somn

like some rolling papers, visine, febreeze, a funny movie or 2, grinder stuff like that

10. id get her a little pipe of a type she doesn't have, like a sherlock or a chillum or a steamroller maybe?

11. make sure you pack the bowl of whatever you buy with some good stuff before you give it to her, she'll really appreciate that.

guarantrees!

12. Buy the highest quality green you can get your hands on, and roll it all into a gigantic blunt.

13. buy her a dugout thing and fill the dug out part with some good quality buds....

14. That's pretty cool of you! I would go with somethin personal, maybe engrave something that means to her on the peice? Heatherly's suggestion was pretty good as well.

15. i would do this and engrave something on it like another guy said

16. i got my first bowl for 20 bucks, its thinner glass but it works great. ive gotten a smaller bowl with really good glass for like 15 though. a bowl is definitly a good choice, if you can throw down a little more go with a bubbler

17. im suprised no1 said this. but if she is a stoner and you and her are cool. then buy her a bag of weed, then there is no way she will be unhappy.

18. yea i gave all my friends bags for christmas, it was greatly appreciated:smoke:

19. i brought all my blazing buddies sum lighters with pot leafs back from canda, cept only 2 got handing out (out of 5) cause i wanted to keep one, one broke when i was using it cause it was all i had in my car, and the other the guard fell off it melted all to shit.