Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Buds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by headbangerkushx, Aug 15, 2008.

1. How would you guys rate these buds? I haven't smoked it yet, but I just wanted and outside opinion. Smells insane and am told its fire. I spent alot on the half lid, so please let me know. :confused:

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

2. nugs look good. hard to tell without a closer look to see and color other than green though. looks tastey

3. Looks like some very good beasters to me. I'd give it a 7.5/10

4. looks like some pretty good bud, but a closer picture would help a bit. how much did you say you bought it for?

5. i'd need to see more detailed pics, but it doesn't look bad

6. Looking good man

7. yep, Looking Great.:smoke:

8. whats a lid and how much does it generally cost?

9. yeah dude what is a lid..i remember hearing it in Blow i think or some drug movie. its some nice nugget though thats what id get for $10 a gram where im at.

10. Looks like middies to me, maybe high mids I guess. How do they smell?

11. Cheech and Chong - Up In Smoke.

thats where you heard it from

12. a lid is an ounce

prices very

13. Yeah it pretty good...Two hits and I'm straight. I paid $200 for a half O.

14. Damn son, you got raped on that. Fairly large quantity and you still paid 15/g.

15. 200 for a halfy of headies isnt bad.....assuming that its headies

16. Here is the stuff i got. Bought this for $250 for an Once.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think this look like good stuff. It tastes good when smoked and it can smell up a room in no time.

Thanks

-AK Ninja

17. I wouldnt smoke your bud alaska. It looks like you have a serious mold problem.

18. Im almost sure thoes are the THC crystals doubt thats mold buz it falls off if brushed.

-AK Ninja

19. Ew man, don't smoke that shit.
    In no way do those look like normal crystals.