Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by firebong16, Oct 9, 2014.

1. #1 firebong16, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    I bought 3 grams off a friend of what he said was lemon haze.. I sold one of the grams to a friend so there's only 2 bags. Anyways does this look dank to you? And it feels like an Indica then a sativa so idk if it's actually lemon haze.. Thanks 😁 image.jpg

2. I would be happy providing it was at a fair price.

3. Take it out of the bag for a better pic
    Indicas are better then sativas anyway xP(Someone is going to attack me for saying that lol) But I just love getting couch lock and munching. 

4. Better pic. But looks fire to me

5. Looks pretty good man. Gotta love those little baggies too, very precise. :p

6. Paid 25$ for the 3 grams and sold the one gram for 10$ so it was pretty good deal 😁

7. It looks pretty good to me.

8. You got a great deal actually, a gram goes for $15 around here.

9. that is a deal bro so how does it taste bro 

10. Yeah bro how does it taste bro gnarly bro tight hookup brooo

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app